Sunday 10 February 2013

Sugar Sweet Sundays: White Chocolate Brownies

Posted by | |


Sugar Sweet Sundays: White Chocolate Brownies


Hey and welcome to the 2nd Super Sweet Sunday! (AND THE CROWD GOES WILD) today I made White Chocolate Brownies :)!!
I was meant to make these last week but the turned out horribly wrong and I was so depressed that my efforts failed!!
But I'm back for this weeks Super Sweet Sunday!!!! Yay!!!

Anyway I love chocolate, Cream Eggs, Bounty, Galaxy, Milky Bar, I love it al so I thought I would use my love of chocolate as inspiration this week.


What you need to have a Sugar Sweet Sunday:























2 large eggs (sorry forgot to put eggs in the pic but you do need eggs)
white chocolate (100g)
white chocolate drops
butter (115g)
caster sugar (115g)
flour (65g)
vanilla essence (optional - I love vanilla :))


What you need to do have a Sugar Sweet Sunday:


Okay mix the butter and the sugar together until its pale, creamy and fluffy like a cloud!!!



Melt your white chocolate (I melt mines in the microwave) 




Mix in the melted chocolate (It will smell and look sexy but don't do what I did and eat it)
look at that white chocolate flow


Oh this is the bit where you can add your vanilla essence if you want :) and I think you'll want to - I mean you don't have to but I think you should.....


Mix in your eggs 


Now slowly mix in ya flour until the mixture is smooth and velvety like


Put your sexy white chocolate mixture into a tin to bake for 20 - 30 minutes 


Cut into squares and enjoy - and nobody would judge you if you didn't want to share.....


Hope you have a Sugar Sweet Sunday

0 comments:

Post a Comment