Thursday 17 January 2013

It's been so long.....

Posted by | |

Okay, so my last post was like a million years ago, so I have been slacking, I do have an excuse though, however lame you may think it is. My excuse is I don't have a laptop...but I'm back now. Also I had to go away and think, I didn't want to put up post just for the sake of putting up post, I wanted to produce quality post because that is what you as my readers deserve. 

So after having a long think, I've decided on a good direction for this blog which I am going to trial next week. 

Food


I love and adore food, its the best thing ever to grace this earth, most importantly I love to cook, so I will be putting up food that I have cooked every week along with the recipes. In fact expect a LOT of food post. 

Nail Art Tuesday


I really did like doing Nail Art Tuesday, but couldn't keep it consistent with Tuesdays because of school and sometimes laziness and I think thats were my blog started to fall off slightly - so I'm going to move this to a weekend so I have a lot more time and give my readers quality nail art. 


Hair 


I'm currently obsessed with my hair and growing it hair and all things to do with hair, so we shall also have related post on here too

Ramblings 


I like to talk, I like to talk a lot, some would say I talk too much, I however disagree, every now and then I will speak on a topic that takes my fancy


So yeah, thats what it is, so please stay tuned pour yourself some malibuandmilk and stay tuned x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment