Saturday 28 July 2012

Smooth & Clear Skin

Posted by | |

DISCLAIMER: MICHELLE YEBOAH IS NOT A DERMATOLOGIST, COSMETOLOGIST, I HAVE NO PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND IN BEAUTY OR SKINCARE, JUST MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCES. I CAN NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF YOU FOLLOW THE ADVICE ON THIS BLOG.
THANK YOU. 

Now that's out  the way....

Like most teens, I had spots and my love all things greasy did not help the situation. AT ALL 
I also used to pop my spots against the advise of my mother 
It left behind a lot of scarring on my cheeks :(
So I started wearing make up to hide it.
Even in the hot summer months I would wear a full face of foundation, yes my foundation did melt off. -____-
So the option was to work on my skin as best I could so I wouldn't have to be a slave to MAC anymore. 

So I went ahead and asked Google about natural remedies for clear, bright skin and I discovered the secret!!!


Are you ready???

HONEY & LEMON


Yes it really is that simple and here are the reasons 

Benefits of a honey lemon mask:
- Clears acne
- Gentle cleansing agent
- Dries out pimple
- Minimizes pore size
- Smooths skin
- Makes skin glow
- Honey is a humectant so it hydrates ad moisturizes skin
- Brightens skin
- Evens out skin tone ( due to sun damage or blemishes) and helps scarring
- The bacteria cannot live in an environment covered in honey; due to honeys antiseptic qualities (that means no more breakouts)
I don't have a before picture - simply because I would rather die than take a picture without makeup (okay maybe not that extreme, but yeah)
This is me sans make up - after about a week of using my honey and lemon  concoction, day and night!
My cheeks had really dark scars from where I had picked a million spots.
Also in my opinion my skin is much brighter.
I shall update in a week and see if there is any more difference.


What You Need 

Honey (Raw Honey would be great but normal works just as well)
Lemon (You can buy the fruit or get the bottle stuff)
A Spoon
A knife (if you are using the actual fruit)


What You Need To Do 


Cut half a lemon and squeeze into a bowl/1 tbsp of lemon juice into a bowl
(if you wanna concentrate on softening your skin add more honey, if you want to concentrate on toning add more lemon)
Mix together, you want the consistency of cough syrup
Apply to a CLEAN face :)
Let it sit for 10 mins to an hour/whenever you can be bothered to rinse it (The longer it sits the better it works)
Do this every night before sleep
Or Morning and Night.
Finally use a face cream with an SPF in it

et voila sexy skin!


Just remember consistency is key.



3 comments:

Moderne Meid said...

Very helpful tips. I may choose to do this tonight =)

Bare minerals said...

Great skin care product you have shared. Thank you for taking such type healthy point here.

buy vedic online said...

Vigomax forte upgrades male execution advances wellbeing and elements of conceptive organs. It additionally battles pressure and tension, improving the body's capacity to react to pressure and loosens up the veins of genital organs.

Post a Comment